I had my ear pierced today. Ow! All right, I concede that on a scale of one-to-ten, the pain measured only two, two-point-five, but that moment when the burly employee in the Claire’s smock assaulted my earlobe with a nail gun, it did hurt.
Drupal 6 Content Administration
By J. Ayen Green of Ayen Designs. If you need to make good use of your Drupal site, but aren't a developer or haven't worked with Drupal or a Content Management System before, this is a book you need. If you are a developer and are developing a site for a client new to Drupal, this is a book for your client!
What you will learn from this book
- Learn the various methods of inputting text , the various content creation and editing capabilities that are available to users
- Add elements to your content to spice it up: teasers, links, images, embedded sound, embedded video, PDFs
- Make changes to the article you created, use a PHP snippet to provide content, edit a revised article
- Apply basic Search Engine Optimization by creating a URL and category tags to complement the content
- Create a text block in order to make content available in multiple locations, create a video block to use in the site margin, create a blog entry
- Set up the framework for a creative editorial team having editors with different roles and privileges, working together to keep the site up to date
- Use options for creating and editing content offline and via email and apply each of the methods you learned to send content to the project site
Paperback 196 pages [191mm x 235mm]
Release date June 2009
ISBN 13 978-1-847198-56-3
Author(s) J. Ayen Green
Topics and Technologies Content Management, Open Source, Drupal