I'm a Drupal Architect and developer. I've been a software developer since all mice had fur, "front-end" and "back-end" primarily related to horses, and blue tooth was something you got from eating raspberry Italian ice. There's a line in the ether between undiscovered wisdom and uncorrected folly. Feel free to have a poke around and note you might find either.
Are you stymied by mydomain.com and www. mydomain.com ending up in different places, even though they should not? If your domain is on a server that uses Apache, and if you have access to the Apache directory (typically /etc/apache2), then it could be an easy fix.
I received a 'love letter' from my hosting provider: you have too many tables in your databases and are negatively impacting performance. You have 14 days to correct this or we will take your firstborn...or something to that effect.
Sometimes, the guys controlling the synapses are asleep at the switch.
I was starting to lose hope when Alpha 5 came out, and was despondent by the time Alpha 7 did.
I recently needed to test out some new code on my local version of a client's site. I ran into a problem, because keys and information that I needed for the testing were in the live version of the database, but not in my version.
I created a Drupal 6 module, and in it I implemented hook_block(). I set up the block to appear in a certain region, and hook_block acted like a blockhead. The block consistently appeared in the Disabled list.
Last night I almost took the plunge into Linux...almost.
I was working on a new Drupal 6 module, and at least until things became more complex, I was writing it in a top-down manner