Welcome to the Accidental Coder!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Accidental Coder website, located at https://theaccidentalcoder.com.
By accessing this website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use the Accidental Coder if you do not agree to accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. These terms and conditions were created by editing text generated from the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator. My use of this document is an endorsement of neither their website nor their product.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Website’s terms and conditions. "The Website", "Myself", "I", "My" and "Me", refers to my blog and myself. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and myself. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Website’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the State of Georgia and of the United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, the Accidental Coder and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Accidental Coder. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access the Accidental Coder for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from the Accidental Coder without written consent, except for fair use attributed quotation
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Accidental Coder
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Accidental Coder
- Redistribute content from the Accidental Coder
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in the form of moderated comments. Comments do not necessarily reflect my views and opinions, nor those of my agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the persons who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by law, I shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
I reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which I believe can be considered inappropriate, offensive or might cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on my website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Your Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Your Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, nor any material that is an invasion of privacy
- Your Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant The Accidental Coder a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Organization of the following classes may link to this website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors, in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses (except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, all of which are classes of businesses excluded from hyperlinking to this site without my approval).
These organizations, other than the classes listed as excluded, may link to my home page, to publications or to other site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party, its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Organizations or blogs of the following classes may only link to this website with my prior written approval:
- blogs related to software development;
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
I will approve link requests from these organizations or blogs if I decide that: (a) the link would not make me look unfavorable, or unfavorably to my accredited businesses or business partners, associates, clients or employers; (b) the organization or blog does not have any negative record with me, and; (c) the link is in the context of general resource information or critical review.
Upon my consent, these organizations may link to my home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the classes of organization listed above as requiring approval to link, and are interested in linking to my website, you must inform me by sending me an e-mail. Please include your name, your organization or blog name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to my website, and a list of the URLs on my site to which you would like to link. It can take up to 2 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations or blogs may link to my website as follows:
- By use of my site name, The Accidental Coder; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of my website that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Accidental Coder logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around my site pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of my website.
I shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend me against all claims arising from your website. No link(s) to my website should appear on your website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
I reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to my website. You agree to immediately remove any links to my website upon request. I also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By linking to my website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from my website
If you find any link on my website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform me. I will give full consideration to such a request, but am not obligated to do comply or to respond to you directly.
I do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, do not promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on it is kept current.
To the maximum extent permitted by under the laws of Georgia and the United States, I exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to my website and the its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude my or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of my or your liability in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of my or your liability that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, I will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.