Your step by step guide with easy to follow instructions for navigating Drupal 8.
Drupal is a powerful content management platform, flexible enough to accommodate almost any content requirements. This flexibility comes with a cost: complexity. Drupal 8 Quick Start Guide will clear your path from installation to a building usable site in minutes, and to a customized site in one sitting.
- Create and customize Drupal structures, such as menus, tags, and content categories
- Extend Drupal's capabilities with add-on modules
- Administer site users, their roles, and the actions to which they are granted access
- Understand user roles and permissions
- Create, edit, and publish content
- Use Views for custom content selection and display
- Expand your audience with custom RSS feeds
- Configure a home page with meaningful sections for a better UX